Sunday, September 7, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #45


This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.


{Bought}

Half Price Books was having a 20% off store wide sale for Labor Day and I decided to stop in since we had a little extra money this week. I was surprised that I found as much as I did since I went on the last day of the sale but I came out with a few good books. I also picked up one book from Ollie’s this week.

Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life (Scott Pilgrim, #1)AmericusThe Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
Scott Pilgrim Vol 1: Scott Pilgrim’s Precious Little Life by Bryan Lee O’Malley (Full Color Edition)
Americus by MK Reed & Jonathan Hill
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1) by Libba Bray

Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid The Ruining
Horseradish by Lemony Snicket
The Ruining by Anna Collomore

{Borrowed}

None!

{Review}

From NetGalley & Amulet Books
The Cure for Dreaming
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters


Weekly Wrap-up



How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!