Monday, September 8, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | September 9th New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

Nothing I'm overly excited about but I do have Of Monsters and Madness for review so I should be getting to that this month. Also, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister who is celebrating her bday on the 9th! 

Blood Of My Blood (Jasper Dent #3)Found: A Mickey Bolitar (Mickey Bolitar, #3)Egg and Spoon

Evil LibrarianExo (Jumper, #4)Illusions of Fate
Evil Librarian by Michelle Knudsen
Exo (Jumper, #4) by Steven Gould
Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White

Rites of PassageKiss of Broken GlassFalling into Place
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick
Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang

Of Monsters and MadnessThe TwyningWinterkill
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday
The Twyning by Terence Blacker
Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman


What are you looking forward to!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


Sources: Barnes & Noble, YAlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!