Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August Wrap-up | September TBR

 

{August Wrap-up}

August wasn’t a very good month for me. I only read 4 books! Two of them were children’s audiobooks read at the beginning of the month and two were short graphic novels that weren’t read until the end of the month!

Audiobooks
MatildaRevolting Rhymes & Dirty Beasts
Matilda by Roald Dahl - 3 Stars
Revolting Rhymes & Dirty Beasts by Roald Dahl - 4 Stars

The Return of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #3)The Clockwork Girl
The Return of Zita theSpacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #3) by Ben Hatke - 5 stars
The Clockwork Girl
by Sean O’Reilly & Kevin Hanna - 2 Stars  
I had this on the wrap-up for last month because I had planned on reading it later that day.. That didn’t happen….



{September TBR}

I have a goal for this month to complete my Goodreads challenge. I only have 5 books left so I know I can do it! I just need to sit down and actually read instead of watching YouTube all the time.

Currently Reading (still)
 Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)

#ayearathon – New Adult books
 Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5)

Everything else
 Of Monsters and MadnessNot a Drop to Drink (Not a Drop to Drink, #1)In a Handful of Dust (Not a Drop to Drink, #2)
Of Monsters and Madness by Jesicca Verday

AfterworldsHorrorstör
Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix

How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!