Sunday, June 16, 2013

Showcase Sunday #45


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. This is where we highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

I didn’t get any books this week and I didn’t post one last weekend so this will be for the last 2 weeks. The books all came from the library. I'm very busy today so I don't think I will be posting a video to go along with this.

{Books}

The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann
Heard about this book from Brad over at BookYAreview. He loved this book and I haven’t seen it around so I finally requested it from the library. I actually read the prologue and had to stop myself from continuing. It was already pretty good so I can’t wait to read it. (Probably next)

{Children’s Books}

Our library is having a summer reading program for kids so we picked up a few books for that. Each book has a certain number of points based on its reading level so my older son gets points if he reads the books himself and then I get points for reading books to my younger son and they both gets points for listening. Hopefully these points should add up quickly. I won’t be review the books my son reads by himself but I will still mention them here.

 










Posts from this and last week:







Reviews:






How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!