Thursday, May 1, 2014

April Wrap-up | May TBR


{April Wrap-up}
Click the title to go to review!

This month was sort of like last month but not quite as bad. I read a lot at the beginning of the month and then the rest was scattered throughout.

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)Saga, Volume 3

Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Windy Higgins Review to come
Saga Volume 3 by Brian K. Vaughn  Review to come



Snitch (Bea Catcher Chronicles, #2)Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)


Saga, Volume 1Saga, Volume 2I Know Lucy (A Fugitive Novel, #1)

Saga Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughn  Review to come
Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughn  Review to come
I Know Lucy (A Fugitive Novel, #1) by Melissa Pearl                                                       


Lost at Sea
Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O’Malley



{May TBR}
Click the book to go to Goodreads!

I have 2 read-a-thon’s back to back this month, one for Booktube and the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I will make seperate posts for both of those. Still working on catching up on my review books so this just continues on with what I didn’t read last month plus the books that come out during May. So yea… lots of books.

The Eighth DayDon't Call Me BabyThe Taking (The Taking, #1)

The Eighth Day (Eighth Day, #1) by Dianne Salerni
Don't Call me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
The Taking (The Taking, #1) by Kimberly Derting

TeaseSleep No MoreThe Here and Now

Tease by Amanda Maciel
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle: A Mystery with Spy Cameras, Code Wheels, and Other Gadgets You Can Build YourselfTorn AwayEmily and the Strangers #1

Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Battle by Bob Pflugfelder
Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Emily and the Strangers by Rob Reger

After the End (After the End, #1)The Secrets of Lily Graves

After the End (After the End, #1) by Amy Plum
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer


How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!