Sunday, September 2, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#7)


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. This is where we highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

I might have went a little crazy this week.


NetGalley

·         Broken by A.E. Rought

Half Priced Books

I had two trips to two different stores for their 20% off the entire store sale. I couldn’t resist.


 
·         Die for Me by Amy Plum
·         A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
·         The Declaration by Gemma Mailey

·         Vampire Academy (signature edition) by Richelle Mead

·         Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

·         Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

·         Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

·         Guardian of the Dead by Karen Healey

·         Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

·         Blood Red Road by Moira Young

·         Social Suicide by Gemma Halliday

That’s it for this week. I also placed an order from Bookcloseouts.com but it won’t be here until at least next week.

Here’s what else I did this week.
Reviews
My Dead Friend Sarah by Peter Rosch
What did you get this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!