Tuesday, August 28, 2012

TBR Tuesday #3


TBR Tuesday: Hosted by Misty at The Book Rat. Showcasing all the books that are currently staring at you from your "Why aren't you reading me?" pile....

My TBR

Without Mercy by Lisa Jackson
Paperback
, 528 pages
Published March 1st 2011 by Zebra
Goodreads|Amazon

When her troubled sister Shaylee is sent to an elite boarding school in Oregon called the Academy, a place where several girls have disappeared, Jules gets a teaching position at the school to keep an eye on Shay and discovers that something evil lurks in the halls of this prestigious institution.



This has been on sitting on my shelf for a while. I’m pretty sure I bought these at Border’s before they decided they were going out of business, if that gives you any idea how long. I really like Lisa Jackson’s writing. This is one of her stand-alone novels and the cover was what drew me to it.

I really enjoy romantic suspense novels. So I’m sure this will be no exception.

Have you ever read anything by Lisa Jackson? If so, which book is your favorite?

What’s on you TBR?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!