Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July Book Haul #2

Ok, yes I am supposed to be on a book-buying-ban.. BUT the definition of "Buy" is "to Obtain in exchange for payment". Which means if it's free it doesn't count! Yay for free books on my Kindle/Nook/Kobo! I just bought a tablet a couple weeks ago so I have all the apps and I am building my "library." Brace yourself because there are quite a few. I linked all the books to Goodreads.

KINDLE
NOOK
KOBO
NetGalley**
That is all she wrote! I didn't realize I got that many until I had to write them all out..
Remember I got these all from the Kindle/Nook/Kobo apps and they were ALL FREE!

**Titles were provided by NetGalley and the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!