Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #48 & an update!


This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.



{Bought}

None!

{Borrowed}

None!

{Review}

I got this book a couple weeks ago from the author for review.

Rain Reign
Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin

Weekly Wrap-up
Update

So I haven’t been around the blog lately (the posts up this week were scheduled ones). I started a new job on Monday and that has taken a lot of my time. I have always worked full time until recently when my boss started scheduling me less and less (that’s an entirely different story). So I left my job that I had been at for the last 7 years. I was out of work for a couple weeks and then I was offered a full time position with a medical supply company. This is so different from my last job because I am actually busy all day! Before I could read and write posts while I was at work and now I can only read during my lunch break. This is actually nice because I usually am eating by myself which means that I am actually reading something for 30 min a day.  I am going to have to get used to reading at home again like I used to. So I apologize if my reviews slow down but I am going to try really hard to keep the blog up. Bear with me until I can get used to everything again.


How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!