Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September Wrap-up | October TBR




{September Wrap-up}

September wasn’t too bad of a reading month for me. (It was definitely better than August.) I have obviously had better months but I’m proud of myself for posting a couple review books on the week they actually came out! I really need to work to be better at that. It would have been even better but Walking Disaster pretty much put me in a reading slump because I just wanted to reread parts of the book. I actually ending up listening to the entire audio book of it. So yea… read that one twice! lol

 Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #2.5)Mrs. Maddox (Beautiful, #1.5)
Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire Physical copy & Audio book (Review)

Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)Famous Last WordsHorrorstör
Adaptation (Adaptation, #1) by Malinda Lo
I finally finished it!!
Famous Last Words by Katie Alender (Review)
Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix (Review)

Of Monsters and Madness
Of Monsters and Madness by Jessica Verday

{October TBR}

SOOOO many books I want to read this month. I have been saving up some of my creepy books for the month of October and I also have some review books that I need to read. Thankfully those pretty much all fall into the creepy vibe too! Can’t wait!

Currently Reading

Review Books
The Cure for DreamingPuppetSnow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
Puppet by Pauline Harris
Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch

StrayThe FallAmity
Stray (Four Sisters, #1) by Elissa Sussman
The Fall by Bethany Griffin
Amity by Micol Ostow


Physical Books

All the Truth That's in MeAsylum (Asylum, #1)Insanity
All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry
Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeleine Roux
Insanity by Susan Vaught

The MurmuringsNearly Gone (Nearly Gone, #1)Hysteria
The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
Nearly Gone (Nearly Gone, #1) by Elle Cosimano
Hysteria by Megan Miranda

Told you… Lots of books. There are also a couple books that I want to buy, so those will probably be read also. Wish me luck! 

How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!