Monday, September 29, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | September 30th New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)Unmarked (The Legion, #2)Belzhar
Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer

Lies We Tell OurselvesComplete Nothing (True Love, #2)Schizo
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley
Schizo by Nic Sheff

My Brother's KeeperParty GamesWinterspell
My Brother’s Keeper by Tony Bradman & Tom Bradman

Dead Zone  (Blackout, #2)Love Is the DrugFamous Last Words
Dead Zone (Blackout, #2) by Robison Wells
Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson
Famous Last Words by Katie Alender

The Only Thing to Fear
The Only Thing to Fear by Caroline Tung Richmond



What are you looking forward to!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!



Sources: Barnes & Noble, YAlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!