Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Favorite Animated Films


Today's Top Ten Tuesday topic was Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! I made probably three lists before I decided that I was going to do Top Ten Animated movies. This is definitely not in top ten order but they are my favorites. I can think of a few really close runner-ups too.

Alice in Wonderland (1951) Poster
Alice in Wonderland - I mean, duh, look at my blog name.

Corpse Bride (2005) Poster
Corpse Bride – Johnny Depp is the voice of the main character, plus I like the songs.

9 (2009) Poster
9 – Great movie! This is even one of my husband’s favorites.

Coraline (2009) Poster
Coraline – I saw this movie in theaters and fell in love with it. I also read the original book, the graphic novel, and beat the video game. 

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993) Poster
The Nightmare before Christmas -  I could probably make a top ten list of just Tim Burton films but this one is definitely my favorite of his.

WALL·E (2008) Poster
Wall-E – SO CUTE!

Up (2009) Poster
Up – Russell and Dug are too cute!

The Lego Movie (2014) Poster
The Lego Movie – A new favorite!

Shrek (2001) Poster
Shrek – Definitely the first one but I really like all of them.

Despicable Me (2010) Poster
Despicable Me – I liked the first one a lot more than the second one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!