Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Me!!

Happy 2nd Blogiversary to Laura in Bookland!! 

*Throws Confetti*

This week marks 2 years of my blog! I said this last year around this time but I can’t believe it’s been two years!! So awesome! HERE is my first review which went up on July 2nd 2012. Thankfully they are now considerably better than they were back then. Lol

Life has gotten the better of me lately so I have been a little down in the dumps. My hours at work have changed and just didn’t want to do anything but be lazy and watch YouTube videos. So that’s exactly what I have been doing. I haven’t felt like reading, posting, or making videos. 

I did get this though.. AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! Took 3 sessions at about 3-4 hours a piece. I can't wait for my next one! 




Anyway,  I knew that I had to get my act together though because I wasn’t going to pass up my 2 year mark! I planned on doing a giveaway unfortunately money is very tight right now and I just can’t afford it. Hopefully I will be able to do one soon though. 

A special Thanks to all my followers who have stuck around and any new ones I've gained within the last year!!

For the next year, I plan on adding some different posts to the blog. I would like to do a bookshelf tour, some discussion posts, and making my reviews a little more in-depth. I might even change my blog design but I haven’t fully decided on that yet. 

If you have any suggestions that you think will help make my blog better please let me know!! Also let me know if there are any books you would like to see me review, whether they are old or new!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!