Tuesday, July 1, 2014

May/June Wrap-up | July TBR


{May Wrap-up}
So since I had been MIA for over a month, this means that I need to wrap-up both May and June! May was a good reading month because I participate in two read-a-thons and almost everything I read was a review book! I still need to write all of the reviews so as of right now the links will take you to Goodreads. Thankfully I started taking notes on all the books I read so writing the reviews shouldn't be to bad even after all this time. 

Astronaut Academy: Zero GravityScott Pilgrim & the Infinite SadnessScott Pilgrim Gets It Together (Scott Pilgrim, #4)Clarity

Clarity (Clarity, #1) by Loretta Lost

#AYearAThon - 1,450 pages read.
Meridian (Arclight, #2)Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)Astronaut Academy: Re-entryWanderers (Wasteland, #2)

Meridian (Arclight, #2) by Josin L. McQuien
Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2) by Debra Driza
Wanderers (Wasteland #2) by Susan Kim & Lawrence Klavan

Bout of Books 10.0 - 1,143 pages read.
Hide And SeekPoisoned Apples: Poems for You, My PrettyThe Truth About AliceThe Show Must Go On! (Three-Ring Rascals, #1)Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle

Hide and Seek by Catherine MacPhail
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
DNF
Secret for a Song

Secret for a Song by S.K Falls

{June Wrap-up}
Yea...I only read one book. #fail. The month of June was obviously not so good. I’ll explain in tomorrow’s post what’s been going on in my life recently.

Nil

NIL by Lynne Matson



{July TBR}
I need to get my butt in gear and read! Since I did such a bummer job in June, I have decided that I am going to read whatever sounds good at the moment and they probably aren’t going to be any review books. My rabbit chewed up our last charger for my tablet anyway so I can't read any of my review books that haven't been released yet unless I read them on my phone (which I hate doing).  So this is the book that I am currently reading.

Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong

Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen & Faith Erin Hicks


How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!