Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday | Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art


Ok so this was a fun one. There are a ton of beautiful covers but choosing ones that I would actually want to hang on my wall was kind of hard! I did it though! These are not really in any particular order.

7505716
This is the Barnes & Nobel leatherbound edition and I think it is so pretty! Specifically though I would frame the back of the book because the Mad Hatter is my favorite character.

2. Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
11737266
Ok so this one might be a little morbid because it is technically a dead person but I just think this cover is so pretty with the rose as the main focus.

3. Black City (Black City, #1) by Elizabeth Richards
12568505
Shattering Rose. So PRETTY!

4. Entwined by Heather Dixon
8428195
The perfect picture for people who love fairy tales; I love the castle in the background and the girls dress is beautiful too.

5-7. The Mistborn Series by Brandon Sanderson
The Final Empire (Mistborn, #1)The Well of Ascension (Mistborn, #2)
The Hero of Ages (Mistborn, #3)The Alloy of Law (Mistborn, #4)
I absolutely love the UK covers of the Mistborn trilogy! I haven’t read these, and I doubt I will because I believe they are high fantasy and I am not interested in that genre. The covers are still pretty though!

15989598
Love the girl and the Eifel tower in the background.

9591398
Specifically the center picture would be a great picture to put on the wall! Bonus: the story is fantastic!

10. Crewel (Crewel World, #1) by Jennifer Albin
11556960
I just love all the colors in this one. 

What book covers would you frame as art??

1 comment:

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!