Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bout of Books Read-a-thon 10!


It’s that time again! Bout of Books 10! I will definitely be participating as I have for the last 3 (I think.) Check out the blurb below if you have been living under a rock and you have no idea what I am talking about!


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team


I have a really good plan for this read-a-thon. If you have been paying attention to my blog (or YouTube) then you know I am really trying to read all of my review books by the end of the year. I went through my entire list and added the page numbers. This was a huge shock to me because I have so many that are around 250 pages or less that I would be able to fly through in just a few hours. So that is what I will be reading during the Bout of Books 10! All of my review books that are under 250. This works out perfectly because it equals 13 books. Which would be about 2 books a day. Which is not bad when they are short ones. This will knock out a good chunk of books on my list. 

So here is what I am reading! (These come from NetGalley/Edelweiss/ARCs)

Hide And SeekSecret for a SongBlackout
The Show Must Go On!Severed: A Tale of Sleepy HollowOphelia and the Marvelous Boy
Emily and the Strangers #1The Truth About AliceWaterproof (The Water Crisis Chronicles)
Just Like a Musical Dominion (Guardian Angels, #1)Nick and Tesla's Secret Agent Gadget Battle: A Mystery with Spy Cameras, Code Wheels, and Other Gadgets You Can Build Yourself
Clarity

If I somehow knock out all of these there are two more that don't come out until later in the year that I could tack on at the end. but I wouldn't count on that.

Poisoned Apples: Poems for You, My PrettyThe Half Life of Molly Pierce

I don’t think I will be posting my progress on here because I am too lazy to do that. I will be updating my Goodreads constantly though! So follow me on there or on my Twitter! I will make a wrap-up post at the end though!

I am so excited!! Let me know if you are participating or what you are reading! If you are participating the GOOD LUCK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!