Created by The Broke and the Bookish
So I have decided to do away with my normal Tuesday post, 2B Tuesday, and replace it with this! I felt my post was getting a little boring and this is so much more fun! This week’s topic is a great one to start out on. It is your top ten all-time favorite books in the genre of your choice. I chose DYSTOPIAN! As of right now this is it. It’s not in a definite order but it is pretty close. I also didn’t include more than one book in a series/trilogy that way it would be more diverse. I’m certain I’m forgetting something major and I will think of it well after the post has gone up.
My Top Ten All-Time Favorite Dystopian Books
10. Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1) by Gregg Rosenblum
9. Uglies (Uglies, #1) by Scott Westerfeld
8. Enclave (Razorland, #1) by Ann Aguirre
7. Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons
6. Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
5. Swipe (Swipe, #1) by Evan Angler
4. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer
3. Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi
2. Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) by Sophie Jordan
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness
So you may notice a couple pretty big books (Divergent series, Legend series, etc.) It’s because I haven’t read them... I know… Shameful! They are on my TBR for the year though so this list could very well change. All of these books were really good and highly recommend all of them!
What are your favorite dystopian books??