Monday, March 10, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | New Releases for March 10th – 16th


Not a very busy week for book releases! I'm sure I'm missing some though!

Click on the title or book to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}

None this week!

{Sequels/Continuing Series}

Ruins (Partials Sequence, #3)The Edge of the Water (Saratoga Woods, #2)

Ruins (Partials Sequence,#3) by Dan Wells
Expected publication: 
March 11th 2014 by Balzer + Bray

The Edge of the Water (Edge of Nowhere, #2) by Elizabeth George
Expected publication: 
March 11th 2014 by Viking Juvenile

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}
The Mirk and Midnight HourDon't Even Think About It

The Mirk and MidnightHour by Jan Nickerson
Expected publication: March 11th 2014 by Knopf Books for Young Readers

Don’t Even Think About It by Sarah Milynowski
Expected publication: 
March 11th 2014 by Delacorte Press


What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!