Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Wrap-up | March TBR


{February Wrap-up}
Click the title to go to review!

Well I challenged myself to read 28 books in 28 days. That clearly did not happen. I am still happy with the amount of books that I read though. I was able to finish a lot of review books or books that needed to be read in order to read the second or third for review. I also didn’t complete 28 days of reviews. Oh well.. Here’s what I did read this month listed by rating.




Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) by Sophie Jordan






Undying (Undying, #1) by Valerie Grosjean

Breaking Point (Article 5, #2)Three (Article 5, #3)

             Article 5 (Article 5, #1) by Kristen Simmons

Breaking Point (Article 5, #2) by Kristen Simmons

Three (Article 5, #3) by Kristen Simmons (Review to come)

 Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) by Kiersten White (Review to come)



Fates (Fates, #1)Isle of 100,000 Graves

Fates (Fates, #1) by Lanie Bross


The Polaris Uprising by Jennifer Ibarra


DNF

White Space (Dark Passages, #1)
White Space (White Space, #1) by Ilsa J Bick (No review for this one)



{March TBR}
Click the title to go to Goodreads!

I really want to have a month like I did for February. I’m not challenging to read a book a day this month but I would like to finish as many review books as I can. I’m trying to get myself caught up so that I am only reading current review books instead of ones that I have had forever (like on NetGalley and Edelweiss). So here is what I plan on reading but as usual it could change.


Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)NilPanicFaking Normal

Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2) by Kiersten White

NIL by Lynne Matson

Panic by Lauren Oliver

Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)


 Soul ControlPeaceful GenocideWanderers (Wasteland, #2)

Soul Control by C. Elizabeth

Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds

Wanderers (Wasteland, #2) by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan


How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!