Sunday, March 2, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #28


This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

{Bought}

I didn’t actually buy these books because they were free on Amazon. I am going strong on my no book buying streak. I really need to catch up on review books and read a lot of the books on my shelf before I go crazy on another book haul.

Malice in Wonderland #1: Alice the Assassin (Malice in Wonderland, #1)Forbidden (The Arotas Trilogy, #1)


          Forbidden (Arotas Trilogy, #1) by Amy Miles

{Review}

Before They Find Us












From NetGalley -
            Before They Find Us by Michelle Hansen

{Won}
I won this from Penguin during a Twitter giveaway!

The Impossible Knife of Memory

The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson

This Week on Laura’s Adventures in Bookland

#28books28days is said and done. Same with 28 Days of Reviews. Maybe I will try again another month.

{Features}


2B Tuesday #72Velveteen by Daniel Marks

Wishlist Wednesday #81The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

{Other}



How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!