Monday, February 24, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | February 24th – March 2nd


A list of new releases coming this week!

Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}

Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)My Life with the Walter BoysThe Summer I Found YouFaking Normal

Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Scholastic Press

My Life with the Walter Boys by Ali Novak
Expected publication: March 1st 2014 by Sourcebooks Fire

The Summer I Found You by Jolene Perry
Expected publication: March 1st 2014 by Albert Whitman Teen

Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by HarperCollins Children's Books

{Releasing in paperback}

The Eternity CureDays of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone)No Easy Way Out: No Safety In Numbers: Book 2

The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Harlequin Teen

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2) by Laini Taylor
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers

No Easy Way Out (No Safety in Numbers, #2) by Dayna Lorentz
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Speak

What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!