Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2B Tuesday #40



This is where I talk about a book from my endless to-be-read list. Those books need love too!

Hot Rocks by Nora Roberts
Paperback, 320 pages

Published
January 26th 2010 by Jove
Goodreads | Amazon | The Book Depository

When her notorious past catches up with Laine Tavish, proprietor of the antique shop Remember When, it's up to her and an enigmatic stranger named Max Gannon to find out who's chasing her-and why. The answer lies in a hidden fortune that will change Laine's life...

I used to be obsessed with Nora Roberts books when I was in high school. I found this book for really cheap at Half Priced Books and it was in good condition so I went ahead and bought it. I think one of the reasons I haven’t read it yet is because it is a mass paperback book which I have grown to hate. I really didn’t mind them when I was younger but I also didn’t mind breaking the spine back then. I mind that very much now. It wouldn’t really matter for that shelf though because quite a bit of those books are from back in the day.

Another reason is that I haven’t really been in the mood to read this genre of book since I started buying Young Adult. I am also very picky about what kind of books I read from this genre. They have to be romantic suspense books. I can’t handle a straight romance novel. I have been getting back into the mood to read an adult book so I might have to pick this up soon.

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!