Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #13




 

Dani at Pen to Paper Blog where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.


Inside Out by Maria V Snyder
Paperback
, 315 pages
Published April 1st 2010 by Harlequin
Goodreads|Amazon

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution.


I really want this book, more specifically this book with this cover. I like the other cover of this book but I don’t like the other cover for the second book so I will just stick to this cover. Having two different covers would drive me nuts.

Really all the motivation I needed for wanting this book came from the 5 star rating that Misty from thebookrat.com gave it on Goodreads. Not to mention it is a YA Dystopian/post-apocalyptic (I love saying that word lol).   

That really is it. I solely based my wanting of this book on her recommendation and the summary from Goodreads. J

Have you read this book?? Would you recommend it?

5 comments:

  1. This book sounds intriguing. I hope you like it!!
    here's my WLW:
    http://andreaheltsleybooks.com/2012/10/17/wishlist-wednesday-15/
    Cheers
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so much good about this book and the rest of the series, I want to read it myself.

    My WW
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds really good! I will definitely check this one out and the reviews on goodreads :) Hope you get your hands on it soon and enjoy it!

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-13_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The abundance of Capitalized Nouns makes my eye twitch a bit, but otherwise it sounds like a great read! I hope you get your hands on it soon.

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good!

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!