Monday, October 22, 2012

Musing Mondays #5



Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Each Monday, she asks a book-related question and we blog our answers, then link back to her original post.

Do you ever get crushes on fictional characters? Name one (or a few), and tell what you liked…

My Answer:
haha oh my.. Well I would have to say yes but they don’t come from my YA books. Most of my crushes come from my “Romantic Suspense” books; only because in most romantic suspense books the main character males are all described as sexy muscular men. Who doesn’t love that?!

I will have to say I might be a little bit of a freak and kind of have a crush on Christian from 50 shades…. I KNOW I KNOW! I don’t know why… Probably has something to do with being so rich.

What’s your answer?! Let me know below!

 
Oh and little piece of extra info... This is my 100th Post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!