Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TBR Tuesday #6




TBR Tuesday: Showcasing all the books that are currently staring at you from your "Why aren't you reading me?" pile....

My TBR

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
Paperback, 256 pages
Published September 1st 2009 by Square Fish (first published April 29th 2008)
Goodreads|Amazon
Seventeen-year-old Jenna Fox has just awoken from a year-long coma - so she's been told - and she is still recovering from the terrible accident that caused it. But what happened before that? She's been given home movies chronicling her entire life, which spark memories to surface. But are the memories really hers? And why won't anyone in her family talk about the accident? Jenna is becoming more curious. But she is also afraid of what she might find out if she ever gets up the courage to ask her questions.

What happened to Jenna Fox? And who is she really?




This book hasn’t been sitting on my shelf for too terribly long but I’m not sure why I haven’t read it yet. It looks like it would be a quick read considering its only 256 pages.

I love the paperback cover of this book and I think that is what originally drew me to it.  The second book looks interesting from the cover too.

I bought this book for super cheap off Bookcloseouts so I couldn’t pass it up.

Have you read this? What are your thoughts on it?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read it but the synopsis sounds good! Is there a place we can link up to participate in TBR Tuesday ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misty at Thebookrat.com hosts TBR Tuesday but she hasn't posted one since July but there is usually a spot to leave a link when she does post. You are more than welcome to leave your link here and I will definitely check it out! Next week I plan on starting my own meme and I will add a place for a link. So definitely check back next week!

      -Laura

      Delete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!