Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Wrap-Up & July TBR

What I ended up reading in June (watch for reviews on these)
  • Full Dark, No Stars - Stephen King
  • Speak - Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Emily the Strange: The Lost Days - Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner
    • 5/5 Stars (I'm going to do a review on the series all at once)
    •  Goodreads|Amazon
What I plan on reading in July *Subject to change. (I have a tendency to do that)
  • Zombie Kid Diaries - Fred Perry (already have a review up here!) 
  • Emily the Strange: Stranger and Stranger - Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner
  • Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Seth Grahame-Smith
  • Emily the Strange: Dark Times - Rob Reger & Jessica Gruner
  • Running Scared - Lisa Jackson

Let me know in the comments if you have read any of these books and what you thought about them! Also, recommend some!

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!