Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blog Schedule

Ok After working all night I have finally figured out a “Schedule” for my blog. I figured it would be nice for the people who actually follow my blog to know what to look for on certain days. So here was what I came up with.

TBR
and Wrap-ups will be posted around the last day and first days of the month.
Book Birthdays! This will be held around the first day of the month and will highlight any YA, Thriller, Romance, or books that just look interesting and are being released during each month. I got this idea from a blog I stumbled upon, Para Junkee. It looked like she might have done it every week but I think I will just do it once a month. It was a great Idea and name though so I have to give credit where credit is due. Check out her site if you like Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction, Fantasy and Young Adult books.

Mini Monday!
I created this meme because I have two young children and I would love to include books for them. So this will be hauls, reviews, or anything children book related.

Wish list Wednesday!
 A meme created by Pen to Paper blog. It will be a post about one book that has been on my wish list for a while and why we really want it.

Random Friday! This could be anything! You'll just have to wait for the suprise!
Showcase Sunday! This is a meme created by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. This is pretty much a book haul for the week. It will include anything I have received for review, bought, downloaded, or borrowed from the library.

Tuesday, Thursday,
and Saturday – Look for reviews on these days.
I will probably start this up next week. So I can have a fresh start. Look for a review to be up tonight. Any other ideas for me to post please leave a comment!  Also, check out the links to the other blogs and.. it would be cool if you let them know I sent you!

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!