Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #37



This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

{Bought}

Nothing!

{Borrowed}

I remembered there was another book that was already released that my library had so I ran and picked it up. This book was released last year so I definitely need to get it read and reviewed for the publisher!

Weather Witch (Weather Witch #1)


{Review}

Don’t worry I have broken my “no review requests”! I requested this book quite a while ago and it was just approved this week. Sounds pretty good!

Afterworlds

Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
Weekly Wrap-up

So you may have noticed that I didn’t post really anything this week, or the past week. I have had a good reason though. I was participating in two different read-a-thons and I wanted to be completely dedicated to them! The Bout of Books read-a-thon ends today so I might try to finish one book but we’ll see. The next couple weeks will be stuffed full of reviews from everything I read so be prepared!!

{Features}


{Reviews}

None!

{Other Posts}

None!


How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!