Created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s TTT is the Top Ten Books/Movies to Read or Watch to get into the Halloween Spirit. This is a fun one. I’ve decided to split it into the two categories. The first 5 will be movies and the last 5 will be books. Now keep in mind that I have a family with little kids so we watch some family friendly movies, usually when ABC Family does their “13 Nights of Halloween.”
This is my favorite Halloween/Christmas movie. It is great because it can be watched during either season.
9. Corpse Bride
Another movie by Tim Burton plus this one has Johnny Depp as the voice of the main character and he is my favorite actor.
8. Hocus Pocus
I haven’t actually watched this movie since I was little but if it was on I would totally be watching it. It’s so corny but I have good childhood memories from it.
5. The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
4. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
1. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
What books or movies are you watching or reading to get into the Halloween mood??