Created by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s TTT is the top ten books on my fall tbr. These are in no particular order but I have been looking forward to reading these books for the longest time. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and I love saving my creepy or psychological thriller books for fall/Halloween time. I saved up some pretty good ones for this year. Not to mention I have some books for review that sound amazing too. You are pretty much looking at my October TBR right now but man I can’t wait to read these! I will have to go buy a couple of them so it’s a good thing my birthday is September 28th! Yay for birthday money!
10. Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff
9. Amity by Micol Ostow
8. Mary: the Summoning (Bloody Mary, #1) by Hillary Monahan
7. The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
6. Hysteria by Megan Miranda
5. Learning Not to Drown by Anna Shinoda
4. All the Truth That’s in Me by Julie Berry
3. The Murmurings by Carly Anne West
2. Insanity by Susan Vaught
1. Asylum (duology?) by Madeleine Roux
What does your fall TBR look like?