Friday, August 1, 2014

July Wrap-up | August TBR


{July Wrap-up}

There was another read-a-thon this month and because of that I had a much better reading month than in June! 13 books total! 

Booktube-a-thon - 1,063 pages read.
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time IndianUses for BoysEve & Adam (Eve & Adam, #1)
Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt
Eve and Adam (Eve and Adam, #1) by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate

Giants Beware!This One Summer
Giants Beware! by Jorge Aguirre
This One Summer by Jillian & Mariko Tamaki (Read half during the read-a-thon)

Everything else

Boxers (Boxers & Saints, #1)Saints (Boxers & Saints, #2)Next to You (Life, #2)
 Boxers (Boxers & Saints, #1) by Gene Luen Yang
Saints (Boxers & Saints, #2) by Gene Luen Yang
Next to You (Life, #2) by Claudia Y. Burgoa
Nothing Can Possibly Go WrongZita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #1)Legends of Zita the Spacegirl (Zita the Spacegirl, #2)
Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong by Prudence Shen & Faith Erin Hicks

Emily and the Strangers #1The Clockwork Girl
The Clockwork Girl by Sean O’Reilly & Kevin Hanna



{July TBR}
I will be participating in two read-a-thons this month! This is great for my TBR list (considering it is huge!) One of the read-a-thons is the Bout of Books 11.0 Read-a-thon. I will post a separate TBR for that one. But This coming week (the 4th-10th) is the #AYearAThon on YouTube and Goodreads. The theme is middle grade so here is my list of books for that, what I’m currently reading, and a one other book that I know I am going to pick up during the month. Other than that I think I am just going to read whatever sounds good.  

#AYearathon

The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)Who Could That Be at This Hour? (All The Wrong Questions, #1)Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Charlie Bucket, #1)

MatildaThe Orphanage of Miracles (The Orphanage of Miracles, #1)Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Matilda by Roald Dahl

Currently Reading

Adaptation (Adaptation, #1)

Everything Else

Natural Selection (Adaptation, #1.5)Inheritance (Adaptation #2)

How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!




2 comments:

  1. Love Roald Dahl! I might get to visit his house on my trip to London so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh That's awesome! He's probably my favorite children's author.

      Delete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!