Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #43


This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.


Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.


{Bought}

Check it out! I actually bought some physical books this week! I haven't bought any books in a little over 3 months! They opened an Ollie’s less than 10 minutes from my house (the one I used to go to was about 40 min away). They had a grand opening on Wed so you know I was there! I bought quite a few books and a couple for my son. I actually ended up putting a ton back too. I might go back and get them though… ;-)

My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1)The Treachery of Beautiful ThingsRosebush
My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door, #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick
The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe




{Review}

None!

Weekly Wrap-up

This was a lazy week…. :-P



How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!