Monday, August 4, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | August 5th New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}

The Girl from the Well
The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco



Magnolia by Kristi Cook
Just Call My Name (I'll be There, #2) by Holly Goldberg Sloan

Deadly Little Sins (Prep School Confidential, #3)OppositionServants of the Storm
Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson


August 7th New Releases

Forget MeBlind
Forget Me by K.A. Harrington
Blind by Rachel DeWoskin

August 8th New Releases

Fragile Destiny (The Aether Chronicles, #3)Wordless (Words Made Flesh, #1)

What are you looking forward to!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!