Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #32

This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

{Bought}

We made stop at Target this week and picked up Dorothy Must Die for 20% off. You know how I hate paying full price. The other two new releases were picked up Barnes & Noble. Then I went up to Chicago for a book signing and picked up a couple graphic novels from a guy that I had never heard of. They look pretty good though and just they style I like. 

Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)Love Letters to the DeadNearly Gone
Astronaut Academy: Zero GravityAstronaut Academy: Re-entry

Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
           

Weekly Wrap-up
{Features}


{Other}


{Reviews}

Three (Article 5, #3)Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Three (Article 5, #3) by Kristen Simmons
Mind Games (Mind Games, #1) by Kiersten White


How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I've seen Dorothy Must Die around a lot. And Nearly Gone too. Well really all three of these. They're definitely popular books. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new reads.

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Love Letters to the Dead was amazing. I hope you enjoy it too. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen a lot of these books around, and heard good things :) Happy reading!
    Cora @ Tea Party Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul! I'm reading Love Letters To The Dead right now, about 20% into it. I don't know if I'll finish it yet, despite only reading that much, it feels very slow and I'm started to be irritated by the main character. I hope you enjoy it more!

    I'm Stacking My Shelves with books you might not have heard of...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books! :D I just started my own book review blog on blogspot, ObsessedWithFairyTales :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorothy Must Die! I am beyond obsessed with it.
    I can't wait to get my hands on Love Letters to the Dead, too.
    Happy reading!

    Brittany @ This is the Story of My(Reading) Life
    My SS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!