Thursday, April 3, 2014

March Warp-up | April TBR


{March Wrap-up}
Click the title to go to review or cover to go to Goodreads!

The beginning of the month was good. Then I didn’t read (or review) anything for at least 2 weeks.

Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)16231347Where Life Takes You (Life #1)

Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2) by Kiersten White (REVIEW COMING SOON) 


Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5)Peaceful Genocide
Delilah Dusticle (Delilah Dusticle, #1)Delilah Dusticle's Transylvanian Adventure (Delilah Dusticle, #2)

Annie and Fia (Mind Games, #0.5) by Kiersten White  (REVIEW COMING SOON)
Peaceful Genocide by J.A. Reynolds


The Snodgrass ConspiracySoul Control

The Snodgrass Conspiracy by Grady Klein  
Soul Control by C. Elizabeth


{April TBR}
Click the title or cover to go to Goodreads!

So I have decided that for the next few months I am going to try and knock out as many review books as possible. I want to at least get the books that are out for release during the month. Any extras would just be awesome, although I will have to read the first and second books in the Sweet trilogy because the third comes out this month. I have also sort of quick requesting books as much. I think I might not accept/request any books for the month of April.  

The Eighth DayDon't Call Me BabyMeridian (Arclight, #2)
The Taking (The Taking, #1)TeaseSleep No More
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3)
Snitch (Bea Catcher Chronicles, #2)The Here and NowI Know Lucy (A Fugitive Novel, #1)


Don't Call me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
Meridian (Arclight, #2) by Josin L. McQuien
The Taking (The Taking, #1) by Kimberly Derting
Tease by Amanda Maciel
Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
I Know Lucy (A Fugitive Novel, #1) by Melissa Pearl                                                       

How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!