Created by The Broke and the Bookish
Well this is a little hard for me because I don’t really base what I’m reading on what time of the year it is. There are a lot of books coming out this spring though and I have a quite a few that I need to read for review. So I will be listing those!
10. Wanderers (Wasteland, #2) by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
9. Snitch (Bea Catcher Chronicles, #2) by Olivia Simms
8. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
7. The Eighth Day (Eighth Day, #1) by Dianne Salerni
6. Don’t Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley
5. Talker 25 (Talker 25, #1) by Joshua McCune
4. The Taking (The Taking, #1) by Kimberly Derting
3. Tease by Amanda Maciel
I’m pretty excited for these or else I wouldn’t have requested them, but the last two I just can’t wait! I will be buying my number 1 and probably reading it that day.
2. Meridian (Arclight, #2) by Josin McQuein
1. Dorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1) by Danielle Paige
What’s on your spring TBR?