Monday, February 10, 2014

Bookish Birthday’s | February 10th – 16th


Bookish Birthday’s used to be a monthly post but I have decided to make it weekly! I post every Monday so you can know what books are being released this week!

Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

{Most Anticipated}


Three (Article 5, #3)



Three
by Kristen Simmons | Article 5, #3
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by Tor Teen









{Sequels/Continuing Series}

Split Second (Pivot Point #2)Lady Thief (Scarlet, #2)

Split Second by Kasie West | Pivot Point, #2
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by HarperTeen


Lady Thief by A.C. Gaughen | Scarlet, #2
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by Walker Childrens

{Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors}


All That GlowsFates (Fates, #1)

All That Glows by Ryan Graudin
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by HarperTeen


Fates by Lanie Bross | Fates, #1
Expected publication: : February 11th 2014 by Delacorte Press


(Check out my review of Fates HERE!)

{Releasing in paperback}

Tilt



Tilt by Ellen Hopkins
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by Margaret K. McElderry Books








What are you looking forward to this week!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!