Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Wrap-up | January TBR


First off... HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a great last year and if you didn't then I hope this year is ten times better for you! HAPPY READING!!!

{December Wrap-up}

Click the title to go to review!


Ghostopolis

Ghostopolis by Doug TenNapel


ClanThe Flight of the Griffin (The Flight of the Griffin #1)A Midsummer Night's Dream

Clan by Realm Lovejoy*


Poor Little Dead GirlsTwisted (Deathwind Trilogy, #1)Mila 2.0 (MILA 2.0, #1)

Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend*




The FieldWitches: The Absolutely True Tale of Disaster in SalemAmphigorey

The Field by Tracy Richardson*


Torn True LoveOrigins: The Fire (MILA 2.0, #0.5)

Torn True Love by K.D. Ferguson*


I was pretty proud of myself this month! I read everything I wanted too!

{January TBR}

Click the title to go to Goodreads!

Revolution 19 (Revolution 19, #1)Fugitive X (Revolution 19, #2)


Fugitive X (Revolution 19, #2) by Gregg Rosenblum*

No One Else Can Have You

No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale*

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)


Psycho Inside Me

Psycho Inside Me by Bonnie Paulson*

Uninvited (Uninvited, #1)

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan*

Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)



Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy


January is going to be non-stop reading if I want to get all these review books up before they come out! The Bout-of-Books read-a-thon should help out with that though!

*=review book


How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!