Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Wrap-up || September 15, 2013


No Bookish Buys this week because I didn’t Buy/Borrow/Receive anything this week! I can’t wait for my birthday at the end of the month! I am going to go crazy and the bookstore. I still wanted to put up my Weekly Wrap-up though so you could still see everything that happened this week on the blog!



This Week on Laura’s Adventures in Bookland

{Features}

                        2B Tuesday #50 Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

                       Wishlist Wednesday #59 – The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan

{Reviews}

                        Mini Monday #52 – Backbeard and the Birthday Suit by Matthew McElligott
                                                       Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
 Cinema Panopticum by Thomas Ott
                      The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman




                       

How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!