Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bookish Buys & Weekly Wrap-up #6


This is where I show everything I that I bought, borrowed, or just added to my bookshelf over the past week. I throw together Showcase Sunday and Stacking the Shelves in one post.  I also include a wrap-up of everything that was posted to the blog this past week.

Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits, and Tea. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Team at Tynga’s Reviews. For more information about how this feature works and how to join in, click here.

Dollhouse (Dollhouse, #1)Poor Little Dead Girls
 

{Bought}

           Dollhouse (Dollhouse #1) by Anya Allyn (FREE ON AMAZON)

{Review}

Poor Little Dead Girls by Lizzie Friend (NetGalley)


This Week on Laura’s Adventures in Bookland

{Features}

                        2B Tuesday #50Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry

                        Wishlist Wednesday #59The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan

{Reviews}

                         Cinema Panopticum by Thomas Ott

                        The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman


How was your week? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. The Dollhouse cover is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, cause I hadn't heard about those books before!


    My Showcase Sunday: http://pili-inlovewithhandmade.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/showcase-sunday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of them either but I just happened to see it for free and snatched it. I agree though, I love the cover. Apparently these are horror books so I can't wait to read it.

      Delete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!