Monday, September 2, 2013

August Wrap-up/September TBR

I had a great reading month! I don’t know what came over me but I hope next month is like this also!
{August Wrap-up}
Click the title to go to review!
 
 
Anya’s Ghost by Vera Brosgol
 
 
 
Doll Bones by Holly Black

Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
Dare You To
by Katie McGarry
 
Glass by Ellen Hopkins (review coming soon)

Maus by Art Spieglman (review coming soon)
 
 
How the Rhino Got his Skin by Martin Powell, Pedro Rodriguez, & Rudyard Kipling
Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony
Towering by Alex Flinn
 
 
 
The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson
Strangelets by Michelle Gagnon
 
{Bout of Books Read-a-thon}
I completed all of goals for the read-a-thon! I am super proud of myself!!
 

Friends with Boys by Faith Erin Hicks  (review coming soon)
 
 
Cinema Panopticum by Thomas Ott (review coming soon)
 

Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi (review coming soon) 

Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan (review coming soon)
Children’s Books

  Jack the Tripper by Gene Barretta
First Grade Stinks! by Mary Ann Rodman
E-mergency!by Tom Lichtenheld & Ezra Fields-Meyer
Three Hens and a Peacock by Lester L. Laminack
This is Not My Hat by Jon Klassen
The Hueys in the New Sweater by Oliver Jeffers
Cowlick by Christin Ditchfield
The Mighty Lalouche by Matthew Olshan
 
{September TBR}
Click the title to go to Goodreads!
What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abe
Weather Witch by Shannon Delany
Parallel by Lauren Miller
The Nao of Brown by Glyn Dillon

Let me know below what your wrap-up or TBR look like.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!