Wednesday, July 31, 2013

August 2013 Birthdays!

It’s the time of the month where I list some good looking books that are being released in the next month! Click on the title to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

My Most Anticipated!

I don’t really have a most anticipated for the month. Don’t get me wrong, there are lots of good looking books coming out this month, but nothing that I am dying to get my hands on.

Sequels/Continuing Series!



Elegy by Amanda Hocking | Watersong Series, #4
Expected publication: August 6th 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin

The Uprising by Lisa M. Stasse | The Forsaken, #2
Expected publication: August 6th 2013 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Infinityglass by Myra McEntire | Hourglass, #3
Expected publication: August 6th 2013 by EgmontUSA

Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas | Throne of Glass, #2
Expected publication: August 27th 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens


Stand Alones/New series/Debut authors!



Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke | Between, #1
Expected publication: August 15th 2013 by Dial

Asylum by Madeleine Roux
Expected publication: August 20th 2013 by Harper Children's

The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
Expected publication: August 20th 2013 by Amulet Books

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Expected publication: August 27th 2013 by Katherine Tegen


What are you looking forward to this month!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to getting Deception (Defiance #2) by C.J. Redwine; The Bitter Kingdom (Girl of Fire & Thorns #3) by Rae Carson; Origin (Lux #4) by JL Armentrout, The Liberator (Dante Walker #2) by Victoria Scott and Biting Bad (Chicagoland Vampires #8)by Chloe Neill!

    Of course, I also can't wait for Infinityglass and Crown of Midnight!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!