Saturday, March 2, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. SEUSS!


Today you are YOU,

that is TRUER than true.

There is NO ONE alive

that is YOUER than you.

                        -Dr. Seuss
I loved Dr. Seuss as a child and I still love reading it to this day. Whether it's to my children or for myself. :-)  I saw a quote one along the lines of, "Everything I know I learned from Dr. Seuss." I don't think this is completely true but I can guarantee I can quote many books, even when I was younger. My goal is to one day own an entire collection of Dr. Seuss books. Not the combined editions either. I'm not even sure I can tell you what my favorite book is. There are just so many great ones! I posted a Dr. Seuss "Mini Monday" when I first started so go check that out here! I have even more favorites from what I posted there but I didn't want to make a huge post. So here's me wishing a Happy Birthday to one of the best children's book authors.
 
What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!