Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TBR Tuesday #5


TBR Tuesday: Hosted by Misty at The Book Rat. Showcasing all the books that are currently staring at you from your "Why aren't you reading me?" pile....

My TBR

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Hardcover,
470 pages
Published March 2nd 2010 by HarperCollins
Goodreads|Amazon

What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life?

Samantha Kingston has it all: the world's most crush-worthy boyfriend, three amazing best friends, and first pick of everything at Thomas Jefferson High--from the best table in the cafeteria to the choicest parking spot. Friday, February 12, should be just another day in her charmed life.

Instead, it turns out to be her last.

Then she gets a second chance. Seven chances, in fact. Reliving her last day during one miraculous week, she will untangle the mystery surrounding her death--and discover the true value of everything she is in danger of losing.


I bought this book back in July from Half Priced Books (my usual place). It has just been sitting on my shelf looking pretty ever since.

I was just watching Camilla (theartsygal12) on YouTube and she raved about this book. I recommend you check her out if you are into YouTube. It seems to have pretty good reviews on Goodreads but as most of you know I like finding out on my own.
What do you have on your TBR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!