Friday, September 7, 2012

New Book Covers (good or bad?)

I hate it when publishers (or whoever) decide to change the covers of books. Especially half way through a series! That gets on my nerves so much. Here are a few that I could think of.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi



 I am soooo upset by this one! I have the first book and I love the cover. I loved the book so I will definitely be getting the rest of the series.  The new cover doesn’t even make any sense! Now it won't look pretty on my bookshelf. I hate it.




 I actually like the new cover for this series. I think it could still be better but the first cover just seemed so boring to me. I have not read this book yet but I do own it.





 
I have never read this book (and doubt I ever will); however, the original cover is much better than the new one. The new cover is so ugly. Especially for the first book.






 

This book is on my wishlist. I can't even express how much I hate the new covers.

 

What are your feelings on cover changes?
Can you think of any other covers that were changed that you love or hate?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!