Monday, September 24, 2012

Musing Mondays #2


 

Musing Monday #2

 This week’s musing –courtesy of http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com– asks…

Do you have any hobbies outside of reading?
Or do you collect anything?

My Answer:

My outside of reading would be blogging. That is pretty much my only other real hobby. I like to shop and go on walks, things like that but nothing else that I do really regularly.

I guess you could say I collect makeup. I went through a period of time where I was pretty much obsessed with it but reading has taken over that. I do love clothes, shoes and purses but I would say that maybe purses would be the only thing that comes close to being called a “collection.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!