Saturday, June 30, 2012

All About Laura

You are about to be taken on a magical adventure through pages of different lands, times, and minds. I can help you along that adventure.

My name is Laura and I have been married for going on 4 years now. My husband and I have been together for over 7 years! I am a mother of 2 wonderful boys, ages 5 & 2. I also have acouple furbabies. Puff is my 6 year old cat and Roxy is our 3 year old beagle. I love all things books and book collecting. I was just recently introduced into the wonderful world of YA. I also love thriller, romatic suspense, and mystery books.

A little extra about me, I love makeup, shopping, my family, and so many other things! I love finding a good deal so I don't mind shopping at used books stores and I love the bargain section! I try couponing when I can. Sometimes I'm a little crazy :-).

I hope I can help you chose what books to pick up next and I'll try to include any great deals I can find.

Where you can find me
 If have any comments or questions please ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!