Monday, November 30, 2015

Bookish Birthday’s | December 1st New Releases


Click on the title or cover to be taken to Goodreads to read the synopsis!

Not If I See You FirstForbiddenTarnished (Perfected, #2)
Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
Forbidden by Eve Bunting
Tarnished by Kate Jarvik Birch


All We Left BehindHellraisers (The Devil's Engine #1)Their Fractured Light (Starbound, #3)
All We Left Behind by Ingrid Sundberg
Hellraisers by Alexander Gordon Smith
Their Fractured Light by Meagan Spooner, Amie Kaufman

Queen (The Blackcoat Rebellion #3)
Queen by Aimee Carter


What are you looking forward to!? Anything I didn’t mention? Let me know in the comments!


Sources: Barnes & Noble, YAlit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!