Tuesday, December 2, 2014

October & November Wrap-up | December TBR

 


{October Wrap-up}

So my reading has definitely been off the last few months and the fact that I didn’t have a job for the first 3 weeks of the month actually caused me to read less. Not really sure why but it did.

The FallSistersThe Girl from the Well
The Fall by Bethany Griffin (Review)
Sisters (Smile, #2) by Raina Telgemeier (Review)
The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco

{November Wrap-up}

I started my new job on the 20th of October so I really didn’t read anything during November. I’m pretty sure I’m in a small routine now so I’m hoping to get back into reading.

Asylum (Asylum, #1)
Asylum (Asylum, #1) by Madeliene Roux



{December TBR}
I’m currently reading

Sanctum (Asylum, #2)
Sanctum (Asylum, #2) by Madeliene Roux

Not really sure what else I’m going to read this month. I have some books sitting on my desk that were left over from last October’s TBR so I will probably just grab from there. It will be a surprise for you guys at the end of the month to see what I have read. Or you could just follow me on Goodreads. I always update on there.


How was your month?! Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!