Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm back! *update*

Hey everyone! I hope all my fellow American’s that celebrate Thanksgiving had an awesome one! It’s been about a month since I’ve posted on here and I think it’s time to come back! I figured I would do a little update about where I have been and what’s been going on in my life.

On October 20th I started a new job! This job is so different from my old job and I am way busier! I work very hard during the day and unlike my other job where I could read whenever, this job I only get to read on my 30 min lunch break. I am on the computer all day and I have to work quickly to get things done and sent out to where they need to go.

I obviously have the opportunity to read at home and on the weekends but I haven’t gotten into that routine yet. I will do an October/November wrap-up but *spoiler alert* I’ve only read about three books! Yikes! Every day when I come home I just sit on my couch and watch YouTube videos because it’s something I can do without thinking about it. That has been my way of relaxing lately. I haven’t even been reading other blogs or anything. However, the more comfortable I become with my job, the more I feel like reading again. I have decided that I am going to try to get into a routine for at least for the month of December and then I can start really fresh for 2015!

It’s feels great to back and I really hope I can keep up with the blog while I am working full time. I don’t doubt there will be times that I fall behind but I don’t ever plan on leaving. I promise that I will go back to reading and commenting on blogs too! 

Let me know if there are any awesome or interesting blog posts that I have missed while I’ve been gone!!

*Cheers to “starting fresh”*



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your opinions so please feel free to leave me a comment!